Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Birthday Celebration!

Last night was wonderful. We went to dinner to spend time with Amy, Grace and Aunt Sue and it turned into an all out birthday bash (tiara and all - thank you Kristie..[insert sarcasm]...)! Luckily Papa Vito's wasn't too crowded last night and the weather was gorgeous, otherwise I don't think the place could have held us all! I am very blessed to have such a wonderful, loving family!!
Me and my hunny bunny.
Grace and I. Isn't she a doll!!!!
Kris and I - me trying to look skinny....
A few of the Weier/Manning girls. Kristie, Amy, me, Shelly and Nicole
CHEERS! Syd, Cami and Kylie

7 comments:

Mommy said...

Yeah Birthday Girl!

Katy said...

Sounds like you are having a great 30th birthday! I'm happy you've finally joined the club. ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like quite a birthday bash! I am afraid our birthday dinner with you will not have any surprises, so please just come hungry.

Anonymous said...

Ang,
I love your Blog. It brightens my day, thank you for having this!

Amy said...

Happy 30th!!! I love the skinny picture....but, you don't need to "try to look skinny" b/c you are!!!

Glad you had such an awesome day!

Me said...

I know you say you hated the tiara... (I wore one on my birthday too) but I know you loved it! Every girl loves a tiara :) I can't wait to celebrate your birthday sometime when I come home!

Nicole said...

I love the blog!! Hope you had a great birthday!! Love you.