Well... you all got me. I was totally surprised and totally shocked. My surprise party was wonderful and thanks to you all for making it happen. I've been very blessed in my life. I have a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful daughters, a fantastic family and a great group of friends. A person couldn't ask for anything more. My first 30 years have been magical and it's because I have each and every one of you in my life. Thanks to all of you.











5 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Wish I could have been there, but mommy/nurse duty was calling.
Sorry I had to miss the party. It looks like you had a great time!
It was a great party. We were happy to be a part of your birthday celebration.
I am very blessed to have a great sister like you in my life. I am so happy you had a wonderful time, and we surprised you!
So sad I couldn't make it! I would have loved to celebrate with you guys...but I guess my education is pretty important too :)
Post a Comment