Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another New Hairdo!

My goodness, I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post!!!! CRAZINESS!!!!! Let's see... last weekend we were in a trivia contest for the Boys and Girls Club over in STL - we got 2nd place plus $20 bucks each! Exciting! Monday night I went to the NKOTB concert (pictures to come) - amazing concert!
Okay! More importantly - Syd and Cam got new haircuts!!!! And - they look adorable!
Sydney decided she wanted to go short!!!! It looks fantastic on her! She looks so much older now (sniff, sniff).
Cami wanted to keep it so she could put a pony tail in still, but then tonight she decided she "thinks" she might want it like Syd. So... Holli said we could come back on Saturday if she changed her mind. Stay tuned! :-)

6 comments:

Mommy said...

Love the new haircuts! You are right, the new hairdo does make Sydney look older.

Katy said...

They both look beautiful! I think this may be the first time they've had their hair different. :)

Amy said...

They definitely look like they are ready for kindergarten next year!!! I love the new do's!

Anonymous said...

Very cute -- and I do love Sydney's shorter cut -- it frames her little face beautifully. I bet you will be back at Holly's this Saturday. Cami's looks great, too, but change is so fun. They're adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Youth - both girls have such pretty, shiny hair. It is fun that they have their own preferences. Love both cuts

Me said...

Those girls are beautiful :) can't wait to see them soon!