I'm trying to get back on the blogging bandwagon.. Doug - this post is for YOU! We will miss you while you are off at basic training! Good luck and we hope you break the push up record! :-)
Thanks for sharing the pics. What a night and tribute to Doug - he will do great in basic!!! Love your new look without glasses Angie - I am jealous!!!
7 comments:
Ang!
SO glad you are back! Great post! :) You look great (sans the glasses!) We'll have to get together soon!
Had a great time last night with you guys, & it was totally worth the headache today! :)
Thanks for sharing the pics. What a night and tribute to Doug - he will do great in basic!!! Love your new look without glasses Angie - I am jealous!!!
So glad you could all get together. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.
So good to have you back on here! Saturday was such a great time, and we really need to do it again :)
Thanks for the custom post, first of the year and all. I feel very priviledged. I had a great time and want to thank everyone for the great night.
Doug
YAY! So glad you are blogging again! I missed it!
Post a Comment