On the day of the girls birthday, we had to find something fun to do! Lunch and a party at Elsombrero's! The back room was the perfect size, as my house would have never been able to hold that many people. Next year, we might just have to go there again - unless Bob buys me a bigger house!!!!

A couple of pictures of the girls opening their presents.








5 comments:
El sombrero's was perfect but I want some more of that cake! How delicious :)
Looks like we missed a good party - next year!!! Love the pics
We also had a good time at "The Hat!" I would say Cami & Syd's 5th birthday was done right!!
Sounds like another great party! The girls sure do look happy in all the photos. :)
I'm so glad I picked out the perfect present...I even made the blog! Sorry we couldn't come and we will see you soon!
Post a Comment