Cami and Syd were invited to their first slumber party at a friends house. Hannah turned 6 and she got to invite a couple friends over to spend the night. The girls were super exited and really felt like "big girls"! I joined Cindie over at their house to help her with the festivities and Scott and Bob went out on the town and definitely enjoyed the freedom of bachelorhood that evening. We swapted houses, I slept over there and Scott slept over at our place. Next time it's going to be Cindie and I's turn and they get to keep the kids for the night! :-)
Here is Cami and Syd with the Birthday Girl - all the girls loved playing dress-up!
Sydney serving the drinks.


Cami taking a sip of her tea aka water.
Watching the movie and getting nice and snuggly!


5 comments:
How fun -- I am sure they were excited for days in anticipation.
Looks like they had a great time and just the right amount of girls.
I'm totally jealous, Ang!!! It looks like the girls had a great time! Just wait until they get older and their slumber parties get a bit more interesting!!!
What Fun!
What a fun time! I love slumber parties!
Post a Comment