Last week the girls had Vacation Bible School at our church. The last couple of years they have started doing it in the evenings so that the working parents children can also participate. I thought this was an AWESOME idea and love that the girls can go and have fun and fellowship with their friends. They also thought it was cool that we were going to "church" at night time! :-)
Here is the 2009 VBS students

The theme this year was Gadget Garage and talking about God's Gadget's. Gizmo the robot was a HUGE hit. The girls actually asked me to have their picture taken with him.... usually I'm the one insisting on picture taking!
Here is Cami with Gizmo.

Sydney

The last day of VBS was a pool party up at the Mascoutah Pool. Fantastic idea, except who would have thought it would only be 70 degrees in JULY! Never the less, the girls had to get in!

I was in pants and a sweatshirt while the girls were in their swimsuits! Nuts!
2 comments:
Hey, I don't blame them for wanting a pic with the robot...he does look cool!
Looks like it was a fun week!
Post a Comment