Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Walter-Hood Movie Night

Last night we teamed up with Marc and Lisa for a co-hosted OUTDOOR movie night! We are very lucky to share backyards with very good friends of ours - so we decided to have a movie night. Bob being the awesome electronic guy he is set up the equipment and sound AND Marc being the handyman he is built an outdoor screen! Lisa and I got all the food and goodies together! Our double feature turned into a triple feature because everyone was having such a great time! We watched - I Love You Man, Super Troopers and The Hangover. Fun, Fun evening! I see many more of these in our future!

The Hosts and HostessesBob and Lisa - Lisa holding the theater snacks!
Lisa and I with the popcorn bags for everyone - you can see the huge screen in the background! Isn't that AWESOME!!!! Lisa, myself and Amy Morra.
A section of the movie watchers!
**************************************************************
NOW - here is a picture that has nothing to do with the Outdoor Movie Night. I just had to share this - it's what I saw tonight as I was turning the corner. It IS true what they say... twins do everything together....My Oh My - Crazy Kids!

5 comments:

Mom said...

That is so cute Ang! Lucky that they both have small bottoms at this point to be able to share the potty :)

Mommy said...

That outdoor movie theater is awsome!I bet it was tons of fun!!! As for the last pic......PRICELESS. I have the feeling that this pic will end up at the end of their high school senior yearbook!!

Grandma Connie said...

A movie in the "hood!" We were invited to an outdoor movie night one night -- it is a lot of fun.

The last picture will be great blackmail material someday--like the picture of Nick and Doug sleeping together. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Love that last picture! They will also "love" it some day!!! Keep up the great blog, Angie! Checking it out is in my daily routine when I sit down at the computer. MB from NE

Katy said...

What a fun night! And I agree, that photo is great blackmail material when they're teenagers. ;)