Ahh our kitchen/lower level project is FINALLY finished!!!! Bob and I feel like we are now living in a totally different house! WE LOVE IT! Lots of long nights spent on this project and many weekends. But - WE DID IT and even better - SURVIVED! 8 weeks of not having a kitchen was definitely a challenge, but totally worth it! All of us were totally sick of eating out. We took down 2 walls, replaced all the flooring with new carpet and laminate, got new kitchen cabinets, added an extention to our kitchen, got new backsplash, and all new appliances.. it's a dream!
BEFORE and AFTER
BEFORE and AFTER
BEFORE and AFTER
BEFORE and AFTER

It's so beautiful! I love it so much and am so proud of my hubby for doing a lot of this transformation himself. I had the vision, he had the elbow grease! He's become quite the handy man!!!! Our new kitchen is amazing.
It's so beautiful! I love it so much and am so proud of my hubby for doing a lot of this transformation himself. I had the vision, he had the elbow grease! He's become quite the handy man!!!! Our new kitchen is amazing.
Mom - many thanks goes out to you guys too for feeding us after work before we had to come home and work OR dropping food off to us while we worked. :-) Cam and Syd were totally sick of Mickey D's!

12 comments:
Wow, it looks amazing. We are anxious to see it. Remodling is never fun, especially the kitchen, but by the pictures I would say it was worth the effort. Great job!!
You are very welcome! I love the new look, so beautiful!
OMG!!!!!!I love it! Everything is truly amazing and could be straight from a magazine--all the finishes just blend beautifully! Enjoy!!
It turned out incredible!!! You all did an amazing job!
Love it! Don't let my ELizabeth see these Pict's. She is going to want to redo her's even sooner! She so wants to change the kitchen so she too can make it her own!
This looks great Angie!!! You and Bob did such a great job! Can't wait to see it in person. I nominate the next family dinner to be held at your house :)
Now that's what HGTV calls SWEAT EQUITY!
Great job on the design babe. Guess all that HGTV paid off.
Your hubby
And thank you everyone for the compliments. It was definitely worth all the work.
Bob
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the kitchen...and just in time to SIT and enjoy during your lazy Sundays!
Awesome job to you for the design and Bob for the work!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! It's absolutely beautiful!! It doesn't even look like my house anymore. Oh my goodness, I just cant get that saying out of my head! I can't wait to show my mom. Beautiful vision Angie and Beautiful work Bob. I'll have to show you some other "before" pics. We'll HAVE to get together like we say..
I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment