Here we are at Zion's Fall Festival. We were in charge of the caramel apple stand! YUM! Cami and Syd help run the stand every year because it is their favorite stand, so this year we decided we would man the stand too! I can't believe fall's almost over already and Christmas is soon approaching.

Bob helped the girls peel and slice the apples and then I put on the caramel!

There was also a yummy nacho stand.... and Bob sat right in them! 'Someone' set their nachos down in his chair..... Nicole in the background looks real sorry for him.

My two little sweeties.

Pumpkin Carving Time!
Sydney

Cami

Halloween 2010!!!! Ellie the horse.

Kylie with the girls

The girls with Gideon and Jami

Cami the cowgirl and Syd the Indian
4 comments:
Love the photos! Fall has to be one of my favorite seasons!
Great pictures! I, too, can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. Thanks for posting!
Time passes way too quickly. So glad you capture the moments!! Loved the photos.
I love the nacho cheese on Bob's rump - that was so darn funny! Who would put them in Bob's chair?????
Great pics of the girls too!
Post a Comment