Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Go Daddy Go!

The girls and I went up to Bob's softball game last night. The girls just love watching their daddy. They cheered for him every time he was up to bat, covering third base or in the dugout - didn't matter - they cheered him on. I think Bob might have even been getting a little embarrassed by all the cheering.... BOBBY! BOBBY! BOBBY!
Getting ready.....
bring it, bring it..... Comin' on home...
Cami, Jess and Syd

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Maybe they inherited the cheering genes from me!?! Go Camryn and Sydney!!! I bet they had fun yelling for Daddy!!

Anonymous said...

I love watching the boys play baseball. Hopefully I can get to a game next week -- I bet the season is almost over. You've still got it, Bob.

Katy said...

So do they love the game or just love cheering? Do we have softball players or cheerleaders on our hands? :)