I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween this year!
Here is Cinderella aka Cami.

Here is Snow White aka Syd.

My two beautiful princesses!

Princess #3 was Sleeping Beauty aka Ellie!

Cami, Ellie and Syd - the princesses of the Walter Castle.

Kylie was a beautiful witch this year.
7 comments:
Cami and Syd are adorable princesses. And I'm still chuckling over the dog costume. Too funny!
Great costumes, girls. You really did look pretty. Hope you all had a fun time trick or treating.
So adorable Ang. Once again, I love your blog. It brightens my day just looking at it.
Love the costumes girls! You both look so beautiful! Sydney reminds me of my litlle sister. She was Snow White for Halloween one year and was about the same age as Sydney. Seeing her in the pictures brought back memories for me!
You girls are the most beautiful princesses! Hope you had a great Halloween.
They sure are little princesses!!! Hope your girls got lots of candy.
Goodness Angie, you must have been sewing for days! those costumes are so detailed!
j/k!
Extremely adorable.
Post a Comment