Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bounce House

Sunday afternoon my Mothers of Multiples group rented out Riverbend Bounce House. We had never been here before, but the girls were super excited to find out that it was a big room full of bounce houses. Here are a few pics from our fun filled day.
Here are all the bounce houses.

Here's an action shot - a little dark, but I love the girls expressions.
Syd climbing the bouncey wall.
Cami next to the big crayola bounce house.
Sunday night we went over to Kristie, Kylie and Mike's house for dinner. The girls love whenever they get to see Kylie - she does their hair, paints their nails, puts on make-up and plays dress-up. Everything girly girly! Kylie's best friend Megan was also over and she has twin sister's a couple of years younger than the girls - so Megan was totally used to seeing double!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the girls expressions. Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!

Amy said...

Great pics, Ang! Seeing the girls so excited on these inflatables gets me psyched about your Disney vacation...and we aren't even going!!! The girls are at such a fun age...enjoy every minute of it!!!

Me said...

You always do such fun stuff with the girls! They love it!

Katy said...

Yea for bouncy houses & dress up! It's way too fun to be a girl!

Anonymous said...

If possible, I think the girls are looking even more alike -- I could always tell them apart, but for a minute I thought that had to be Sydney by the big crayon.

Cute picture of playing dress-up -- Cami is really striking a pose!

I like Kylie's glasses -- she looks so good in them.

Mommy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love taking the boys places where I can let them play and I SIT (for once) and watch! See you tonight!