Sunday, February 22, 2009

What the...?!?!?

My parents had us over for dinner tonight to celebrate our 6th Anniversary. My mom made homemade chicken pot pies - always a favorite! While she was making her first pie, she poured out a can of Veg-all and THIS was in the mix... A DEAD CRICKET! I have never seen anything like this before - EVER!!!!! Totally unbelievable! Needless to say, she threw out this batch...
Me and my hunny on our 6th Anniversary. Much thanks to my parents for having them over so Bob and I could have a night to ourselves!!!

7 comments:

Me said...

Ah! That cricket is crazy! But happy anniversary :)

Katy said...

Yuck on the cricket! But congrats on the 6th anniversary! Good luck today Bob!

Anonymous said...

Yes, good luck Bob - but for what??? Can't believe it has been six years - Congrats!!

Amy said...

Okay, the cricket is seriously gross!!!

Happy Anniversary! You two look great (you are looking skinny, ANG!)

Anonymous said...

I wish someone could have seen my face when that cricket came out of the can. Priceless :)

I'm glad he was in one piece. Who knows how many bug parts are in our food these days............

Anonymous said...

Don't even think about what could be in our food!! That had to be quite a shock.

Happy anniversary to you both, and many more.

Mommy said...

One word.......GROSS!!!!!! On the flip side, Happy (belated) Anniversary! Hope you had a great "movie" night!!!