Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cheer Camp!

Last weekend Cami and Syd went to the Wesclin Cheer Camp. Our weekend babysitter, Courtney, asked if the girls could come to her high school and be in the cheer camp that her and her cheerleading team were doing. There were several age groups and Courtney was teaching the 5 year olds. Courtney goes to our church and is a Junior at Wesclin. When I was in high school, I babysat her and her brother and now she is babysitting Cami and Syd. Very cool. Anyways, the girls stayed there and then the parents came back in the afternoon to watch them perform what they had learned. One of the cheers said - ORANGE AND BLACK - we changed that to PURPLE AND WHITE... sorry Courtney!
Here they were doing a cheer called 'Jump and Shake It', the girls LOVED this one because they got to shake their booties! You can see them in the middle back row.
Cami, Courtney, Syd

P.S. I'm pregnant..... yeah right..... APRIL FOOLS! :-)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Too cute, girls!

Nice one, Ang!!! You had me thinking though!!!

Grandma Connie said...

They are growing up much to fast -- they will be cheerleaders for real before we know it! I bet they had a great time.

Katy said...

I'm sure they had a blast! With all the rhythm they have, I think they should be in Poms though. ;)

Mommy said...

I bet they had so much fun!

Aunt Peg said...

I think they are going to be cheerleaders like Aunt Liz and me!!! GOOOOOO Girls!!!!

Mom said...

They did a great job remembering all of the cheers too :)

My heart went pitter-patter on that April Fools joke Ang, very clever :)

Me said...

I was just about to say the same thing as Katy. We do prefer poms (as does Anna) but I think we have just as many cheerleaders in the family!