We celebrated Jamison's 2nd Birthday on Saturday. Katy knows how to throw quite the birthday bash! Thanks Katy and Justin for the very enjoyable afternoon!
Happy Birthday Jami!!!!

Jamison's new BMW

Syd checking out Jami's new necklace.

Cami and Syd helping Jami open her gifts.

Here is a video of us singing Happy Birthday to Ms. Jamison. My first attempt at a video post! This video is especially for Aunt Liz and Uncle Doug since they couldn't be there to celebrate with us! I hope you [both] all enjoy it!!!!
6 comments:
Look at you with your video post! I haven't a CLUE how to do it! Unfortunately, I can't view it here at work, but I can't wait to see it at home! Awesome job!!!
Great job on the video! I didn't get one this year, so I love being able to see it!
Can't wait to get home and check out the video. Great pictures of the party.
Thanks so much Angie! Leave it up to my Joshua to blow out the candle...sheesh!
I finally took time to watch the video. It was great -- thanks for capturing the moment for all of us.
Thank you for that. Great video, I am so glad you filmed that. I cannot wait to see all of you again, but am sure glad I got to see that.
Doug
Post a Comment