Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Walter Wedding

Saturday we went to Bob's cousin Meghan's wedding. The girls LOVE to dance so they were very much looking forward to this day.

Cami, Uncle Nick and Syd - the girls with their Godfather
Nick's a lucky guy!!!!
Me with Mr. Noah
Cami giving Noah a taste of the delicious cake!
Dance, Dance, Dance
Cami, Aunt Katy and Jamison
Sydney and Joshua stopped dancing only for a second so I could take this picture. They were partnered up most of the night out on the dance floor - they had a blast twirling each other!
Action shot!
While we were at the wedding - Nicholas lost a tooth!
They had this awesome candy bar at the reception - I'm not sure if Syd was totally exhausted from all the dancing she did or if she is about to pass out from the sugar high she was on!

9 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE the pic of the aftermath of the candy!!!

Aunt Peg said...

So much fun for all the little ones to have fun together. Nothing like a wedding reception dance - I remember those well from my childhood. Great fun!!!

Katy said...

Great pics! We're already looking forward to the next one in August!

Me said...

What a fun wedding...the kids and I were dancing machines. I couldn't keep up half the time!

Grandma Connie said...

I did not need to dance -- I was totally entertained by the grandkids. They did have a fun evening. Thanks for the pictures!!

Mom said...

Everyone looks great. I just love watching children have so much fun at weddings, great family memories!

Nicole said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! I love watching the girls dance, it always gives me a good laugh :)

Anonymous said...

Aww looks like you all had fun...Im sad that we had to miss another wedding...

Mommy said...

I heard that you ALL had a great time. I only wish that I could hae been there to join in. Thanks for sharing the pics Angie!