First I'm going to start off with a couple pictures from last Sunday's TBall game. then there will be the ballpark pics. It was so funny, the girls even stopped game play to pose for me. I was trying to get a couple action shots of them, but I guess they are so used to having me stop them and smile at the camera, they just figured they should do it here too! I'm trying to play blog catch-up, I've got several events to post, time in the evenings after I get home from work is slipping away from me. But, I'll try to get them up this week!
This is Syd with her hitting coach, aka daddy.

And this is Cami.

The Khoury league had a night at the ballpark and all the teams got to walk around the field.

The Bob Walter Family


Here is Coach Chip with 2 of his kids who got to throw out the first pitch!





5 comments:
We had so much fun going to the Cardinal game that night and looks like you all did too!
Looks like a lot of fun -- wish we could have joined you. Shame it was cool that night, but seeing the smiles on the girls' faces, I don't think that mattered!
This was our first Khoury Cardinal night and we really enjoyed it. I love watching all of the children cheer for their team.
Looks like you all had a great time! I hope we can make it to one of the girls' game soon!
Go Team Moto Mart!
Post a Comment