Sunday, October 4, 2009

Apple Pickin Good Time!

Last week, Cami and Syd had their first Kindergarten field trip to Eckert's. I was lucky enough to be able to take the day off work to chaperone - each parent had the responsibility of 2 children - can you guess the 2 kids I got!?!??! :-) The girls had a blast and are looking forward to their next field trip - Pumpkin Picking!

Here are the girls with their new BFF, Ever.
Cami, Syd and Ever loving the juicy apples!
Can you guess who is wearing white and who is wearing pink???? Cami - now you'll know who is who in the above picture!
Too cute!
The girls are in the back row....
Syd is the girl because she refused to be the boy!
Off we go to get the apples!
The girls petting a KANGAROO!

5 comments:

Mommy said...

YUM! I love apple picking field trips! I bet they had so much fun.

Mom said...

That looks like such a great time, the girls are adorable as usual!

Katy said...

What a fun field trip!!!

Grandma Connie said...

Looks like you had a perfect day for apple knocking! They sure seem to be enjoying school -- no surprise there!! Very cute pictures -- thanks for sharing.

Aunt Peg said...

loved the pics - gotta do apple picking!!! Great fall memories.