Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kristie Got Married!!!!!

October 10th my cousin Kristie got married!!!! She was such a beautiful bride! It was a very special day for all of us and I was honored to be a part of it all. I was the Maid of Honor and the girls were both flower girls. Here are a few pictures from the special day - I took 542 pictures, but I'm sure none of you want to look through them all! If you do, I put them up on facebook! :-)
Kristie and Mike
Sydney

Camryn

Sydney, Kristie and Camryn

The fantastic wedding party

The Walter Family all dressed up!

Me with my beautiful daughters.

Kristie and I with Grandma Weier

All us girls!

Kristie and Mike got an Excursion limo for all of us to ride around in. It was huge!

We stopped for a quick drink at Demo's

One of our stops was at The Shrine. It was an absolutely beautiful day! Picture Perfect!
Cami and Syd doing what they do best!!!!! Dancing the night away!
This was Sydney. She crashed. Cami fell asleep for about 30 minutes, woke up and got back on the dance floor! They were such troopers that night! We ended up back at the hotel around 12:45AM - they hung in there right along with us!
Now we are all patiently waiting for a little Hogue baby! The sooner the better!

4 comments:

Mom said...

What a beautiful wedding, we had so much fun! You are right Ang, can't wait for a new little one running around :)

Grandma Connie said...

Great pictures. You all looked wonderful. We had the good fortune of running into the happy couple at the airport on their way back from their honeymoon. Congratulations and best wishes to them!

Mommy said...

Red is sooo your color Angie! You looked do pretty in that red dress. So glad your cousin found happiness! We all deserve to be happy!

Katy said...

Everyone looked beautiful (you too Bob)! Looks like it was a wonderful day. Congrats to the newlyweds!