Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SIX FLAGS!

A couple of weekends ago Bob's work treated us to a day at Six Flags! It had been a VERY long time for both Bob and I since we'd visited and this was Cami and Syd's first time there. The weather was AMAZING, this had to of been the first time I'd ever wore jeans to Six Flags!

This was Cami and Syd's first BIG roller coaster - they are finally tall enough! These girls are absolute thrill seekers - we rode this one 3 times! The lines were no more than 10 minutes on the day we went. This ride was called Tony Hawk's Big Spin.
Cam and Syd coming off with huge smiles on their faces. Bob rode the first time around, but the next 2 he sat out. I love roller coasters and of course the girls needed a chaperone!!!!

THE SCREAMIN' EAGLE! Another one of the girls favorites. I think we rode this one at least twice... Bob and I both had a realization that our bodies don't quite take the rides as well as they used too. Both of us were sore the next day from being jerked around so much! HA!
Cami and Syd
The Colossus aka the big ferris wheel.

Bob looks pretty frightened with Cami behind the wheel...

6 comments:

Mommy said...

I love that these girls are fearless! What a fun day!!!!

Katy said...

What a fun day, & you have to love perfect weather too! That's great the girls loved the roller coasters.

Grandma Connie said...

How fun! My Bob's work used to buy Six Flags for a day, too, and it was very fun to have the place to ourselves. Those girls are fearless -- they did not get my "glass stomach!" Thanks for the update.

Grandma Connie said...

How fun! My Bob's work used to buy Six Flags for a day, too, and it was very fun to have the place to ourselves. Those girls are fearless -- they did not get my "glass stomach!" Thanks for the update.

Mom said...

I love looking at your blog Ang! You do such a great job and it looks like you had a wonderful time.

Best penis enlargement pills said...

I love Six Flags.

Penis enlargement pills