On Sunday our neice Jamison celebrated her 3rd Birthday! We were lucky enough to be able to join them for dinner at Red Robin for a birthday celebration. She's growing up so fast!
Unfortunately once we started eating, something didn't agree with Cami's stomach. So our evening was cut very short with a hairy ride home as Cami clutched a to-go bag. :-( A couple of hours after we were home, Sydney started hugging the toilet. Not sure what it was, but something was obviously rolling in their stomachs, my guess from something they ate over the weekend that just happened to rear it's ugly head once they started eating dinner. All is well now though and it didn't last long - thank goodness! So glad we got to see our Jami girl on her birthday, if it was only for a little while.
Happy, Happy Birthday Jamison Love!
Sydney, Jami, Camryn
Our big 3 year old!
I would like to ask you all to say a prayer for my sister-n-law, Katy, who is being induced tomorrow (Thursday) morning. Please pray that she has a quick and easy delivery and that baby boy Love is born healthy and without complications. UPDATE: We have a new nephew!!!! Gideon Charles Love was born Thursday at 5:00pm. Weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 15 oz. 22 inches long. Congratulations Katy, Justin and Jamison! We love you guys!

2 comments:
We will definately keep the Love family in our prayers! God Bless little baby Love :), we are looking forward to seeing pictures too!
Oh, how I wish I could have been there with all of you. What did the girls eat at Red Robin because I will not order it when I go! LOL Just kidding! I am so excited we get to meet our nephew today!
Post a Comment