It's been a little while since I've made an update, so I'm going to have to make up for lost time. This is a picture of Cami and Syd's Leprechaun trap that they put out the night before St. Patrick's day. I thought this was such a clever idea, they even put Lucky Charms in the bottom of the traps because that's what Leprechaun's eat.... (as they so matter of fact told me!) :-)
As many of you already know, Syd and I got to take an ambulance ride in the middle of the night a couple of weeks ago. She had a severe asthma attack, I couldn't settle it down, so I had to call 911. Bob, of course was out of town - all the craziness happens when he's gone. This was trip #2 since the girls have been born that I've had to rush to the hospital without my calm and reassuring rock. Anyhow, Syd is doing much better, still battling the pneumonia, but it's on the upswing. After Syd and I's crazy night a special delivery arrived for Ms. Sydney. A fruit bouquet from Uncle Dan and Aunt Denise. This was such a highlight for her, it made her feel so special. And, she was sweet enough to share it with Cami too. Thanks to everyone for their prayers during this very scary ordeal.
Easter 2010 was beautiful this year. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. Bob had to work in the morning this year, so we went to church together Saturday night and then bright and early Sunday morning the girls enjoyed 1 of 3 Easter egg hunts of the day. I video tapped the one at our house, so no pictures of that hunt, but I did take a couple sweet pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses that were actually a birthday present from Aunt Shirley. :-)Camryn
Sydney
My beautiful daughters
After Bob finished working we headed over to Bob and Connie's for brunch and their 2nd egg hunt. I was a picture flunkie - this was the only picture I got - but thank goodness it was an awesome one of The Walter Grandkids! So sweet!
After brunch we headed over to Uncle Dan and Aunt Denise's house for another Easter Egg hunt and dinner. Here is a picture of the girls with some of their findings. The bracelets they are wearing were an Easter present from Uncle Nick and Aunt Liz. So cute! When we got home our living room was covered in pastel! I just got it all put away! :-)
Bob helping Cami, her basket couldn't hold anymore eggs, so daddy had to empty her basket into a bag and off she went looking for more. Between the girls and Kylie I think they each had 60 eggs to find... CRAZY!!!!!!!!
And..... Syd found the GOLDEN EGG!!!!!!
Cami, Kylie and Syd
Uncle Dan was helping me carrying up the baskets. Their yard is a lot bigger than I thought it was! I was getting out of breath making all the long hauls to the house! You can see all the onlookers in the background. They had the birds eye view up there.
Bob helping Cami, her basket couldn't hold anymore eggs, so daddy had to empty her basket into a bag and off she went looking for more. Between the girls and Kylie I think they each had 60 eggs to find... CRAZY!!!!!!!!
And..... Syd found the GOLDEN EGG!!!!!!
Cami, Kylie and Syd
Uncle Dan was helping me carrying up the baskets. Their yard is a lot bigger than I thought it was! I was getting out of breath making all the long hauls to the house! You can see all the onlookers in the background. They had the birds eye view up there.




5 comments:
Great update Angie, you do such a wonderful job with this. I love looking at your blog. Syd's asthma attack was the worst yet I think. I sure hope there is never another event like that one and lastly Easter was so much fun, the girls had a great time and so did we.
Loved the pictures and update; want your readers to know that we had an egg hunt too, and the kids had a wild and happy time together. I still am findng traces of silly string in the rock beds! One of our nicest Easters in a long time. Glad you could join us.
BTW -- I got sidetracked -- Sydney, I am so happy you are feeling better. What are brave girl you are! My prayers for you to stay healthy and happy. Maybe you and Cami caught a leprecaun and he will keep you lucky. You both looked so pretty in your Easter dresses -- Aunt Shirley has good taste!!
Hey Connie, maybe you missed it but Angie did mentioned brunch and the 2nd egg hunt at your house in her post. The girls showed me their bracelets when they got to the Weier/Manning Easter celebration, they just love them and were so excited about the ride that they took on Nicholas’ 4-wheeler. I'm glad you all had such a nice time at your Easter celebration. Nothing like being around family & friends.
Thanks for sharing all the Easter pics! Man, those girls hit it big at Easter with all those treats! LUCKY!!!
Post a Comment