To all the wonderful mom's out there that read my blog, I would like to wish you a Happy Mother's Day. As I was thinking about Mother's Day, it made me think back to one of the happiest days of my life, the day I met my angels and became a mom myself. I'll never forget that day as it was filled with a basket full of emotions.
The first time I got to hold both of my girls together.

The first time I got to hold Sydney.

And the first time I got to meet Camryn.

And here we are now, 6 years later. This also made me realize I need to start handing the camera over to Bob because the pictures of me with my angels are few! I cherish all the wonderful memories we have had together and look forward to making new ones.
Happy Mother's Day everyone! May you all have a wonderful weekend spending it with your children and families.

4 comments:
Beautiful Ang. What wonderful memories we have of those two and many more to come. As I look at these photo's I also am reminded of what a wonderful mother you are. God has blessed us so much!
So cute! Thanks for sharing picks of the girls as babies...for twins they were so big!!
Don't you just miss those precious days..when then were babies in our arms!
You are blessed with two beautiful girls. Hope your Mother's Day was a memorable one.
Hope your Mother's Day was a great one!
Post a Comment