My goodness how time just zooms on by! I can't believe it's almost summer already. I keep telling myself I'll do a blog post tonight after the girls go down, but then time slips away from me. So, here is a whole bunch of Walter family fun times all lumped into 1 blog post.
Cami and Syd had their first piano recital a couple of weekends ago. They did a great job, each played 3 songs. I asked them if they were nervous, neither one said yes. They both said - "mom we know our songs, that's why we practice"! Yes, indeed!
Camryn in front of the Baby Grand.
Little Ms. Sydney
Walter Family photo opportunity.
Mama, Papa and Aunt Nicole came to watch. They even brought them flowers. So thoughtful and special!
Last week the girls finished up Awana classes for the season at First Baptist. They loved each and every week and can't wait for it to start back up again in September. I love how excited they are to go and learn about God each week. Very Heartwarming.
The Walter and Queener girls at the Awana completion ceremony. Hannah invited the girls to come with them as her guests one week and they've been hooked ever since!
Just a silly picture of the girls. Everyone knows they LOVE to eat and fruit they can't get enough of. We went to Sam's to look for a new TV and this is what we came home with. A big basket of fruit and tomatoes... and... no TV.
Fredbird came out to meet the t-ball kids awhile back. This is Fredbird signing Camryn's ball glove. She was super excited to have his autograph!

And this was Sydney's reaction. Hiding under a picnic table. Bob and I both had visions of our Disney trip flash before our eyes.... :-) But, her "boyfriend" Joey from her class and from her tball team took a frisbee over to Fredbird and asked him to sign it for her. AHHHH, so darn sweet and thoughtful of him!!!!!! He's gonna be one Bob and I are going to have to watch out for!
This is the "beauty" part of the team at the Mascoutah Elemetary Trivia night! Last year we came in 3rd, this year I think it was 5th. We didn't win, but we had a GREAT time!

And me, his cheering section! My dear friend Amy was also with me cheering him on!
This was him at about mile 5 I think it was. I was so excited to actually see him, there were just so many people in the race and in the crowd. And, I got to see him again at the end of the race too! Just perfect timing! It was a great achievement and goal for him.

4 comments:
Great photo's on the "catch up" Ang. The girls did a great job at their recital and looked so beautiful. Bob also had a major accomplishment, I admire him for achieving this, not something we can all do that's for sure.
Wow, you Walters are a busy group! Thanks for catching us up and sharing all the pics. Next time the girls have a piano recital, call me. I would LOVE to hear them play!
Love the photos. Let us know of future events, and we will be there, too. We would love to share in their many accomplishments -- please let us know the when and where and we will be there.
And Bob, I know he can accomplish anything he sets his mind to!
Great photos of some exciting times!
Post a Comment