The 2010 TBall season has begun, unfortunately it's been a wet start. Their first 2 games were both cancelled due to rain or the fields being too wet. The girls are definitely ready to get their game on! Their team is sponsored again this year by Moto Mart and Bob is the head coach along with 2 other assistant coaches. There can never be too many coaches when you are dealing with eleven 6 year olds! Hopefully this weekend the rain will stay away and the kids will be able to play!
Proud Daddy



3 comments:
I love the photo's! This is really a great memory for them with dad being their coach.
Ang! I LOVE the pics!!! Can I get a copy of the team one??? God love my mom, but she didn't turn in the money for a picture!!! :(
Hope to catch up with you at the park!! Loved our t-ball days.
Post a Comment