Hi Cami and Syd!!!!!! Here are pictures of Cancun that I promised I would post on the blog. We miss you guys so, so, so much! This morning we had to wake up at 3:30, can you believe that? It was still really dark outside! I can't wait until you girls are old enough and mom and dad will bring you here too. We love you and have fun at daycare and be good girls for mama, papa and Aunt Nicole. I know you will though. We will call you tomorrow night again around 8:00. I can't wait to hear about your day. XOXOXOXOXOXO
We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
We love you mommy and daddy, we miss you a bunch! Are you having fun? How is Cancun? We went looking for deer last night and we saw 3. Cami said that the deer should run becuase she doesn't want them to become deer sausage :) Syd and Cami say we love you very very much!
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Love, Cami and Syd
Post a Comment