Hello little ladies. I don't have much time to write, we are getting ready to take a cruise to an island in Mexico where mommy and daddy are going to swim with dophins. I hope you have great day today and I'll call you tonight. We love you guys so, so much. XOXOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for giving us that love you in the sand, we loved it! You guys look like you are getting a sun tan :). We had water play Friday and had so much fun! We got to go into the sprinkler. Tonight we are going to eat fish and then have some ice cream cones when we get home. That fish looks ugly. Hey mommy you look skinney and I (Syd and Cam) love it! XOXOXO. Daddy looks like his forhead is burned. Here is a kiss to you from us XOXOXO. Have fun tomorrow, we are going to go swimming and we will be thinking of you. Love Syd and Cami!
Post a Comment