Weekends just go by too darn fast, before you know it - Monday's here already. Saturday we had a surprise 30th party for my friend Christa (pictures to come soon) and then Sunday we had a BBQ at our house with the Queener Family. The girls had a blast playing with Hannah and Sophia. All 4 girls played great together!

Little Ms. Sophia had a great time playing dress up with the "big" girls!

5 comments:
Where'd you get those great hats? I bet the girls did have a fun time together. They are all such cuties!!
How adorable!
It's too much fun being a little girl! How cute!
LOVE the hats!!! It's times like this that I wish I had a little girl!!! (But then I hear all the cat fights and such at school...in kindergarten! and am thankful I have 3 boys!!!)
I want to play dress-up! Too cute :)
Post a Comment