Saturday was a lovely day. We went out to the Silver Creek Nature Preserve outside of Mascoutah. They have a picnic area and also a walk/bike trail that goes throughout the fields and into the woods. The girls absolutely loved getting to ride their bikes. They did great, except for a few minor crashes, but every time they bit it they assured me they were okay and got right back on their bikes! After the bike ride we had a picnic lunch, then went around the trail again. After that, you'd think they would be exhausted, but nope - we then went to the park - one of their favorite hot spots!
Daddy and his ducklings....



3 comments:
How fun! We missed you Friday night. Hope you are feeling better!
Those girls have so much energy! I'm way jealous. :) Hope to see you soon!
I love the nature trail. Grandpa Bob and I would love to joing you for a bike ride out there!
Post a Comment