Sunday we had a BBQ with the Weier's and the Walter's as Cami so smartly put it. She is very interested these days in putting together peoples last names and why mine is Walter and Mama, Papa and Aunt Nicole's is Weier. Ahh, how their little minds work.
Here is a picture of all the girls at the "kid" table, which Sydney was very upset about. She didn't like the fact that she had to sit at the kid table and not at the adult table. I told her that's how it always is for kids - we all at one time or another had to sit at the "kid" table. It's the facts of life!
Notice how Ellie is getting ready to take advantage of Jamison getting distracted from her chip....

Ellie Update: Bob had to take Ellie to the doctor today, she busted a stitch from her spade surgery on Thursday. We just can't keep her down, she's so active. So, we had to figure out a way for her not to bother the incision - Bob thought about a cone for her head, but then I said what about a newborn outfit? While I was at my MMOM meeting, Bob found Ellie a new outfit... check it out. He even cut a hole out for the tail! Apparently he first tried a pair of the girls underwear, but that didn't work out so well. He had Cami and Syd cracking up though! :-)



3 comments:
I bet the girls did crack up at Ellie wearing underware! FUNNY!
Bob sure is a softy isn't he?! We had a great time with you guys Sunday night. :)
Relieved to hear it is nothing too serious for Ellie. I have a feeling the dog is going to be wearing clothes often -- and not for her health.
Post a Comment