Saturday, October 11, 2008

Aaron and Julie's Wedding

Last Saturday, Aaron and Julie got married from the Walter side of the family. Cami and Sydney love weddings, so they were super excited. 2 weekends in a row! Here are a few pictures from our evening.

I loved the balloon bride and groom, so of course we had to get a picture with them!
Grandpa Walter with Cami and Syd
The girls got the attention of the bridesmaids! :-)
Sydney getting dipped by Daddy.
The girls giving it a try at catching the bouquet!

4 comments:

Me said...

How fun! I'm sad I missed it :(

Anonymous said...

Little girls sure do love weddings, and obviously their daddy and grandpa!!! Thanks for the pics

Katy said...

I wish we could have been there! Jami would have loved dancing with her big girl cousins! :)

Mommy said...

Thank goodness the girls didn't catch the bouquet becuase Bob is already loosing enough hair as it is and they are only 4years old!