The weekend is over - oh how it goes by way too fast! Friday night we went to the Japanese Garden with our Club Cross group from church. We had a wonderful time, I really enjoy going to this restaurant. The food is excellent and it's always a good time watching them make your dinner right in front of you. Before we left for dinner, I looked out the back door and spotted this beautiful rainbow that God blessed us with.
Pictures from the Japanese Garden.
Our chef was really funny.
Fire shooting out of the onion stack.
I'm home today with 2 sick kids. Cami's got the worst of it though. They started with colds on Saturday, but with colds - for us comes the asthma. They coughed a lot through the night. Cami woke up with a terrible bloody nose that got over every piece of bedding, the story was that she got up and walked into the wall?!?!?!? Whatever the story, it was a mess! Bob is on his way to Minnesota, he just called to tell me he was currently driving through snow. I'm definitely not ready for that here, yet!

5 comments:
You will have to fill me in on how the food was at the Japanese Garden because Nick and I have always wanted to go there. I hope the girls are feeling better! Give them smooches for us.
I hope the girls feel better soon!!!
We love the Japanese Garden too! When Justin's home over Christmas, we'll all have to go there with Nick & Liz too!
So sorry to hear the girls are sick. And they were just running around having a good time on Sunday. It is tough having sick children, and with Bob gone, I am sure you are running ragged. Take care of yourself.
Get those little girls better! I hate that they're sick...
and include Blake and I for Japanese Garden!
you got to go!
=)
Post a Comment