I would like to ask my blog readers to say a little prayer for our dear friend Luke Morra. He has been hospitalized at Children's hospital with an infection in his head at the incision area of the cochlear implant. They are giving him heavy antibiotics at this time, which is also causing some side effects. The doctors say today that the area looks better, but still not 100%. The doctor's think it could possibly be celulitis. So if you guys could pray for healing for our little guy, I would be very appreciative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a handsome little guy. I will be thinking of him and praying for a speedy recovery.
My prayers are on the way, with more to follow. Remember how Jesus loves the little children.
I will definitely keep Luke in my prayers (& his family too!).
Post a Comment