Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hello from Disney World!

While we await our flight back to Illinois, I had a few minutes on my hands to do a blog post! I cannot believe how fast this week has flown by. We had a magical time at Disney World - we had fantastic weather, a beautiful resort, short lines and wonderful family time together. The girls had a blast, we were actually able to pull off 2 - 13+ hour days. Boy, they had lots of energy!!!! I have 500+ pictures, here is just a preview. Well, we are getting ready to board, so I will stop here. More pictures to come.


















6 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait till you guys get back so we can see all those pics and here about your trip! We missed you!!!

Amy said...

I meant "hear" not "here!" Sorry!

Mommy said...

Love the pictures! So glad that you guys had such a great time. I can't wait to hear all about it from Camryn and Sydney. You and Bob are such a great Mommy and Daddy for taking them there! It's truly every kids dream...and you made it come true for your girls!

Katy said...

I can't wait to see more pics, & I'm so glad you all made it home safe & sound!

Anonymous said...

We were so there at the same time...too bad we didn't run into you guys...I was looking Katy said you guys were there...we had a blast and looks like you did too!!

Grandma Connie said...

Looks like a magical vacation -- a dream come true. Glad you had a great time. Can't wait to hear about it. We are also very thankful you are safely home.