Cami and Syd had a t-ball game yesterday. Their first game I didn't get any pictures, I used my video camera the whole time, so this time I was sure to get a few!
Here is Syd in the dugout. GO TEAM MOTO MART!

And there is Cami giving me a cute little "cheese"!

Here is Syd up to bat. She is #1 (ie. My Baby A)

YAY! I got on base!

And here is my little baby B, my #2. Isn't this just the cutest picture,
Cami looks so little out there.

Bob is one of the team coaches. He had to miss yesterday's game as he was headed down to Texas for a conference. I took this picture just for him. He is going to be super proud to see his 2 girls in their "get ready" positions. They were definitely ready for whatever came to them. They did such a great job!
Thanks to all the supporters that came out yesterday to watch Cam and Syd! They loved hearing the cheers!

7 comments:
The girls did a great job -- were listening and paying attention to the coach. They were so cute out there. We were really impressed!
I love how their baseball pants look on them! Hopefully we can make it to their next game!
They do look so small out there! Great pictures Angie.
Such a fun time for you and them. The start of many more games to come - enjoy
As always the girls look adorable. I definitely want to make it to one of their games.
Can't wait to see you girls play! I have a feeling that I will be at that park a lot this summer :)
The girls look so adorable. This is new for us and we are really enjoying watching those little gals learn how to play. Angie was in band as most of you know and Nicole was in Volleyball, T-Ball was not something that I ever watched and it is so cute! Keep the pictures coming Ang, I love looking at your blog!
Post a Comment