Here is our resort - Port Orleans, French Quarter. It was right on the river. We could take boat rides to downtown Disney from our resort. It was awesome! I would recommend this resort to anyone.
And here is our resort's DRAGON SLIDE! What a hit this was with the girls!!!! Many hours were spent watching the girls go up and down this thing!
Posing in front of the Dumbo ride at Magic Kingdom. I rode this one with the girls and Bob video taped us. [I think he was just scared to ride it....]
Meeting Tinkerbell - they were giddy about meeting her.
The fireworks at Magic Kingdom. The castle lights changed colors with the music. This was definitely breath taking. While you were here, it made you feel like there wasn't another care in the world. It was just so beautiful.
The girls with Snow White. Here are 3 beautiful princesses.
Blizzard Beach - a huge water park. The girls had a blast here. This is Cami getting ready to take her inner tube back up for another slide ride.




3 comments:
what no plug in how you also saw some people from back in IL? haha
Angie - in 1994 we stayed at the same place. Really loved it!!! Grandma and Grandpa Ganz went with us - it was indeed a magical trip. I agree - would recommend the resort to anyone. Loved all the pictures - brought back good memories. I think that was my dad's last big trip. Dad couldn't get over all the wonderful landscaping and grounds. Loved it.
Well, I'm ready to go! Who's coming with me? :) :) :)
Post a Comment