Saturday we went boating with Joe and Tia. This was the girls first boating experience and boy did they have a blast! Their favorite part was going tubing, I have to admit I was a little nervous about it, but they held on tight and did GREAT! We had a great time and the lake was beautiful!







5 comments:
Where are the picks of you on the tube, Ang??? Looks like you all had a great time! Great weather too - no rain!!!
Wow, those girls are so brave! You wouldn't catch me on that tube. I love their little Dora vests.
I thought you were on a float trip -- this looks like even more fun. I am not surprised at all that they were brave! Bob -- did you jump off the cliff at the Ozarks? Maybe that prepared you!!
Seems like yesterday when Bob was that age and started tubing. Great family fun. The girls are very brave!!!
What a fun day! Jami loves the girls' life jackets!
Post a Comment