Saturday Bob was in a golf tournament, so the girls and I had a girls day out with Ms. Tia and Kirstie. Her husband Joe was also in the golf tournament with Bob. For lunch we met up at St. Louis Bread Co, then off we went for our spa treatments. This was Cami and Syd's first manicure and pedicure and boy did they feel like queen's for a day! The day was excellent and definitely needed (for me) - I have been working a lot of long hours these past couple of weeks. And, afterwards we did a little shopping. Doesn't get much better than that!
Sooo.... the funniest part of this is... Sunday the girls had a t-ball game. Cami must have chipped a nail so she yells from the outfield, during the middle of the game I might add - MOM WHEN WE GET HOME WILL YOU PAINT MY FINGER NAIL!?!?!? Bob looks over at me with an absolute look of disgust as everyone heard what she yelled and there was quite a laughter going on. Ahhh the joys of having little girls!
Cami getting her nails done.









5 comments:
How Funny!!! The fingers and toes look lovely girls. Next time you go, call me cause I can always use a pedi!
What fun! All the nails look great!
Looks like they really enjoyed that -- they always did enjoy being "tickled!"
I love it! All the Walter girls can care about their nails looking pretty while still playing a sport. Classy!
What a fun day!!! Everyone needs pampering sometimes. Poor Bob with his house full of women!!!
Post a Comment