Thursday, April 29, 2010

A New Nephew!

April 15th Katy and Justin welcomed a new baby boy into their lives. His name is Gideon Charles and boy is he a cutie! We went over to meet him and here are a few photo's from our visit.

Uncle Bob meeting his new nephew
Syd and Cam were so excited to meet him!
Cami
Syd (a good one of her missing her 2 front teeth!)
Big sister Jami
Jami lovin on her new little brother.

4 comments:

Grandma Connie said...

Great pictures -- I think Gideon is a "Little Justin" and I see a glimpse of Grandma Honey in that first photo. Just precious!

Mom said...

The pics are adorable, congratulations to the Love Family!

Katy said...

So glad you were able to come meet Gideon! The girls were pros at holding him!

Mommy said...

Um.....I was just thinking that those girls look pretty comfie with a little baby in their arms....hint, hint! ;)