Kristie delivered a beautiful baby boy last Tuesday, Camden Michael. He weighed in at 8lbs 3 oz. She was a total trooper, 1 push and he was out. The girls were so excited to go over there and meet him. I had taken pictures of him in the hospital to show them, but they couldn't wait to get their hands on him. And, to make sure Kristie was okay. They've had many "baby" questions the past couple months with Aunt Katy also have Gideon not so long ago.
Here is Cami holding baby Camden. He has the cutest little expression on his face.
Sydney GraceHere are a couple pictures I've taken of the girls playing outside. Here they are in Mama and Papa's "pool" - they have the best time playing in it, I remember Nicole used to love swimming in this thing too when she was about their age. It's big enough to hold 2 rafts though and it cools you off!







5 comments:
That pool has lasted many years and I enjoy it too :) and, I can't wait to hold Camden myself, the pics are adorable!
That pool HAS gotten lots of use!
And I, too can't wait to get my hands on that new baby boy! Another one for me to SPOIL!!!
Congratulation to Mike and Kristie on their perfect, healthy baby boy. I am sure they are on cloud 9!!
Kids love water activities, and it is the only way you can be outside these days!!
Welcome baby Camden! And you have to love summer!
fun!
Post a Comment