Hola my little seniorita's! It was great talking to you both last night! We are having a great time here, but miss you guys soooo much! Yesterday mom and dad got massages, I'll give you both one when I get home because I know you love massages as much as mommy does. We met new friends yesterday at the pool and had dinner with them last night, they are from Canada. I got you both something really pretty today, I am so excited. You are both going to love it. I love you guys and I'll call you again tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to know you made it safely there, and looks like you are having a great time. Room and view is beautiful!! Relax & enjoy yourselves.
Hi mommy & daddy, how was your massage? Cami & Syd say that they love you soooooooooooo much! We are riding our bikes and having fun. Syd says Hola! Cami said that you are the best! At daycare we did math, it was fun!!! For lunch we ate pizza, green beans, pineapple and milk. It was delicious!
Love you and thank you for the pictures, we love you very much!
Love Cami & Syd XOXOXOXOXO :)
Post a Comment