Thursday, October 16, 2008

Flashback Thursday...

This has been a hectic week for us, unfortunatly I don't have any new pictures to post - but Kristie promises to send me pictures from Monday when she took the girls to the Millstadt Eckerts to watch the pig races and go pumpkin picking (Bob and I both had to work the Columbus Holiday).
So.. I'll do a flashback Thursday - this time 4 years ago....
Here are my sweet baby girls snuggling on the floor.

Camryn and Sydney had their very first haircuts at 7 months old!

This is a picture of my little Camikins.

Holli cutting off Sydney's ducktail and Syd catching a peak at daddy. Cami and Syd sat up on their own for the very first time.Syd and Cami visited Eckert's for the very first time to go pumpkin picking.

And...Mommy was realizing that she had her hands quite full!

7 comments:

Mommy said...

Wow, has it been that long ago? They were(and still are) such cute little babies! I am telling ya (I am not trying to jinx you or nothing but...) you need 1 more baby. Just a thought!

Katy said...

Look at those chubby faces!!! How did they get so big, so fast???

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Where did the time go? But, they are at such a fun age now, also, so life is just good!!

Anonymous said...

That anonymous was me -- too fast or slow -- take your pick!!

Anonymous said...

Ang,
What a great idea. The whole office is Oooooooing and Awwwwwwwing.

Anonymous said...

Where have the years gone!!! They are precious as babies, but also now!!! Enjoy the journey

Anonymous said...

Aww...Look at your babies!! How sweet I can't believe how big they are...they should still be babies!! They are so beautiful and Liz is right you might need one more!! Or two! You have to catch up with the rest of us!!