Monday, August 3, 2009

Beautiful Flower Girls

Cami and Syd were flower girls in Bob's cousin Mandy's wedding this weekend. They'd been counting down the days until they got to walk down the aisle. Thursday night we had the rehearsal dinner, so here are a few pictures from that night and then the wedding on Saturday.

Camryn, Nicholas, Sydney
Syd, Cam, Nicholas and Joshua the cheezer!
Dinner at Sal's Wartburg
Here is Sydney
Camryn
Sydney, Nicholas and Camryn
Sydney, Mandy and Camryn
Sydney and Camryn
Me with my beautiful girls
My beautiful family, I am one lucky gal to have such a great husband and 2 wonderful daughters.

5 comments:

Amy said...

The girls look absolutely AMAZING!!! And, I love, love, love, your dress! Bob should definitely take you out to that fancy French restaurant in that number!!! :)

Mom said...

You all look wonderful! Kris did such a great job on the girls hair and I definately agree with Amy ~ you look fabulous in that dress!!!

Grandma Connie said...

The girls could be professional flowergirls -- they were just perfect! And their hair was adorable. I agree, Angie, your dress was very cute on you. I am sure Bob was a very proud man.

Katy said...

I sure do have some gorgeous nieces & nephews! You really do have a beautiful family, & it was fun seeing you guys this weekend.

Mommy said...

We had so much fun together. The kids were a HIT! Professionals I tell ya!