Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

Monday was Cami and Syd's first full day of school all by themselves. They did great - I knew they would. They were little chatter boxes all the way home!
They already met a couple new friends and even they both think a boy in their class is "cute"... oh boy....
For recess they cheered on cousin Nicholas as he played basketball! How cute is that!?!?!?!

My girls

Cami and Syd with Mrs. Waddell
The girls getting off the school bus. They LOVED the school bus - they couldn't wait until they were big girls and go to big girl school just so they could ride the school bus!
After school I took them for an ice cream treat at McDonald's! Here's Cam.
Syd


5 comments:

Grandma Connie said...

Love their plaid dresses -- they look like school girls! I watch from my window over looking the playground, and they seem to be having a great time on the playground-- and, they are not always together. I bet they have lots to tell when they get home. I am sure they are a joy in class -- such good little girls and eager to please.

Katy said...

What fun and they got to ride the bus!!! I'm sure they're going to have a great year!

Me said...

They are too cute and too grown-up! So glad they loved school (and even the school bus)!

Nicole said...

I am so happy that they are having fun and enjoying their new teacher and meeting new friends! They are too grown up now, no longer little babies :(

Mommy said...

Oh, what FUN! I am glad to hear that they get to see Nicholas at recess.