This weekend was the good ol Mascoutah Homecoming. Of course we spent every moment we could up there eating fish sandwiches, potato pancakes and funnel cakes! Plus the girls wanted to ride every possible ride they could! Friday night we went up there for dinner with my parents and the Morra family.
Here we are in Spin the Apple! Those kids gave me quite a ride!
Cami and Syd
The Dragon Roller Coaster - action shot!
Sydney, Jack and Camryn - this was the girls first time on the ferris wheel! I was a nervous wreck!
Slurpie Time!
We went across to the tractor pull and met up with Aunt Nicole. While we were over there we found a lost child. He was only 2 years old at the max. For 45 minutes, the parents were paged and we waited.... and waited... and waited... we didn't even see anyone frantically looking around (like I would be doing!). Finally the dad came up and claimed him. Scary, Scary.






4 comments:
Fun times at the homecoming! You can't beat that!
I'm allready looking forward to next years homecoming, the girls had a blast and so did I!
The boys had lots of fun riding the rides with ALL of their cousins! So glad we live close to one another that they can enjoy counsin-hood together. Till next year's Homecoming........
Oh so much fun to have cousins and friends to share good times with. Loved the pics
Post a Comment