How fitting that preschool graduation and kindergarten open house were on the same day!!! CONGRATS Cami and Syd!!! :)
Congrats girls & good luck on your first day of Kindergarten!
How adorable! Thank you Tia for everything, the girls will truly miss you!!!
It's so sad, I can't believe they are growing up so fast! Congrats girls, I love you two very much!
The first of many promotions -- congratulations and many happy years to follow!
That Tia has been a big part of their lives. I am sure it was a bitter/sweet day. Congratulations Camryn and Sydney! We are so proud of you both!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How fitting that preschool graduation and kindergarten open house were on the same day!!! CONGRATS Cami and Syd!!! :)
Congrats girls & good luck on your first day of Kindergarten!
How adorable! Thank you Tia for everything, the girls will truly miss you!!!
It's so sad, I can't believe they are growing up so fast! Congrats girls, I love you two very much!
The first of many promotions -- congratulations and many happy years to follow!
That Tia has been a big part of their lives. I am sure it was a bitter/sweet day. Congratulations Camryn and Sydney! We are so proud of you both!
Post a Comment