Friday, July 18, 2008

Chrysler Commercial

Saturday Bob and the girls washed my van. Cami loves washing cars with her dad, Syd.. not so much. The moment she gets wet - she's done. Which is why I didn't get any pictures of Syd helping, I wasn't out there right when he started and it didn't take her long to get wet! Cami loves dusting, folding laundry, sweeping and helping me clean around the house - she definitely takes after her mommy - I'm SO proud! :-)

Brent Bergheger drove by while they were out washing my van and he said it should be a Chrysler commercial! Daddy and his girls. I'm pretty sure in the 3rd picture Bob was about ready to get blasted with the water hose! Fun Times!

I'm home with the girls today. I took them to Tia's this morning and she called me an hour later - Syd was puking. It's been on and off today too. Uh Oh. I hope something isn't being passed around Vacation Bible School!!!!

P.S. Happy Birthday to Grandpa Walter today!!!!






4 comments:

Katy said...

Feel better Syd! I hope Cam doesn't catch the bug too.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Hope no one else gets it...especially you, Ang, it stinks for the entire family when mom is sick! Take care and let me know if you need anything!!!

Mommy said...

Oh, I sure hope she feels better! Poor baby. Tell Bob that he looks like a van washing pro! My van is next!

Anonymous said...

Car washing is a great family activity!! Kids love water. Hope Syd is feeling better and that Cami doesn't get it too, and well as you and Bob.

Love you guys.