Friday, July 11, 2008

Dinners with Family and Friends

We've had a very active 2 days. Thursday night, the Love's came over and brought us dinner! Justin and Bob had a football bet, the loser had to buy Popeye's chicken! So, actually - all of us were winners! Here are a few pics from our evening.



Then, on Friday night we met up with some friends from church. We went to Papa Vito's for dinner, then to the park in Shiloh. We ended the evening with a Tropical Snow back in Mascoutah - it doesn't get much better than that! It was a lovely evening spent with great friends.


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Katy said...

We had a great time too! Our girls our going to have lots of fun together in the years to come. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying your blog Ang. You are doing a great job keeping it updated too!
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Ang! Love the pictures!!

We need to get together! I miss hanging out!!!


Sorry about the anonymous thing, I can't for the life of me remember my password!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to sign my name.....too much on my mind these days...

Amy (Morra!)

:)