On another note, since I don't have any pictures to share from today...
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of watching the Morra boys while Amy and Dan went to their sign language class. The girls just love the boys and they play so well together. We ended the evening with our traditional popcorn party when the boys come over - except for Luke - he got puffs. I wasn't sure if he could have popcorn yet and I didn't want to break any rules - but boy.. he sure eyed up the popcorn!

The girls have VBS this week at our church, so another busy week ahead! BUT, daddy's home this week, so all is good in our world! I hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend. Glad to hear Bob is not on the road this week. Nice to start Monday morning off with grandchildren pictures!
Ang!
You guys always have such fun, jam-packed weekends!!! Wish I were a Walter too! :)
LOVE the pictures of the boys and girls enjoying their popcorn. You totally had them all under control, happy, calm and STILL able to take a picture....amazing! You guys should totally have more...I say, bring on TRIPLETS! :)
Amy ~ Bob may need CPR if he were told they were having Triplets not to mention Angie's reaction :), and how much do you think daycare would be for three babies???????
Post a Comment